Monday, August 13, 2007

My New Favorite Wine List: Cafe Presse

We intended to go to Licorous last night, but luckily it was closed. Because then we decided to try Cafe Presse down the street.

IMG_8425

When I whine about how I just want some local bistros with some nice little wine lists, this is what I'm talking about.

IMG_8428

The space is great too. (Hi, David and Anika over there by the wall!) And the food was cheap -- lots of sandwiches for $6 or $7, with the menu topping out at $18 for steak frites.

IMG_8426

Oops, I wanted to get the beautiful clock in the photo too:

IMG_8430

IMG_8429

I love you, Cafe Presse.

5 comments:

Daniel said...

It's me! Walking with Arthur. Yes, it was fantastic! The company and the cafe.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Julie! I just figured out you had a blog! Woo!

I, too, love Cafe Presse and even went there twice in one weekend a couple weeks ago. Dave and I just headed over there last weekend and had a grand ol' time.

Woo!

Anonymous said...

Duh, I should have mentioned, it's me, Stephanie!

JvA said...

Welcome, Stephanie! Hey, I blogged your housewarming party, at the bottom of this long post:

http://midbeaconhill.blogspot.com/2007/06/georgetown-old-skool-carnival-and.html

chuck b. said...

Okay, time for a new post. :)