Friday, September 7, 2007

Photos of My Husband on the 4th Anniversary of Our Wedding

Today is my wedding anniversary. Tonight we drank at the same places we drank at on our wedding night.

Here a replica of a photo that someone was selling last night on First Thursday.

IMG_9412

It's right outside the Alibi Room, where I drank margaritas on my wedding night. And tonight.

IMG_9413

Arturo had a Manhattan.

IMG_9418

I made him pose outside.

IMG_9425

IMG_9428

"Reach for the light, in your cute J. Lindeberg suit!" I said.

IMG_9429

IMG_9432

"Now stand in the light. And look at the light."

IMG_9435

Then we went up to Il Bistro, where we got fucking trashed on our wedding night.

IMG_9436

"You are my muse!" I said.

IMG_9437

IMG_9438

"Act like an ape, my love!"

IMG_9439

IMG_9441

Here's where we got drunk four years ago.

IMG_9443

Next year we'll celebrate for real, like with a trip or something.

IMG_9448

IMG_9451

Not just with dinner in downtown Seattle.

IMG_9452

IMG_9455

IMG_9584

4 comments:

chuck b. said...

What a cooperative photo subject! He should be a model.

Please explain the fascinating texture on the wall behind him in that first set.

JvA said...

Used chewing gum.

Also, I didn't actually tell him to act like an ape. That was a lie. He did that on his own, as he often does.

Jennifer said...

Happy anniversary! I still haven't been to either one of those places. What's wrong with me? And I love your shoes. I need to see a full pic of them.

Charlie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Q&C