Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Beacon Hill 11th Hippest Neighborhood in Seattle?

Following The Paper Noose and Seattlest's lead, I'd like to direct your attention to Amazon UnSpun's list of "Top 'Hip' Neighborhoods to Live in Seattle, WA."

At this moment, we're actually tied with Georgetown for #10 at 124 votes each, but, as anyone who's read more than a couple posts here knows, I have big-time G-town envy, so I'll cede the #10 spot to them.

And, anyway, who cares if we're only the 11th "hippest" neighborhood in Seattle? We're #2 in Boston, baby.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Our neighborhood is so hip it's not even on that list...

Anonymous said...

I love both Beacon Hill and Georgetown! It's nice to see good old Wallingford so high up on that list...

LM said...

Liked the list- but didn't join the Amazon community.

I do think that comparing Beacon Hill to Georgetown is like apples and oranges. Georgetown is so unique and wonderful that I am not sure if it should be compared to other neighborhoods.

Anonymous said...

I like the fact that it's possible to vote other neighborhoods down on the list. Go Ballard! -- Pat D.