Friday, May 18, 2007

Belated Garden Bloggers Bloom Day

I know I'm three days late with this. Garden bloggers are supposed to take photos of their blooms on the 15th of each month. Maybe next month I'll take my bloom day photos just one day late, on Bloomsday.

I also know that I am about to bore you with multiple pictures of my sage plants, which are my favorite thing right now.

IMG_3379

OK, no flowers here, but these Helictotrichon sempervirens seeds look beautiful.

IMG_3378

Let's return to that Salvia.

IMG_3380

Siberian dogwood.

IMG_3381

Alliums!

IMG_3382

My husband picked this plant. I've always thought it looked ghostly.

IMG_3383

I have not shown you photos of the Ceanothus in a while.

IMG_3386

I can never remember what this plant is. Enkianthus or something like that?

IMG_3388

Waning blossoms.

IMG_3391

Rosemary.

IMG_3392

Parahebe? Pretty. I just noticed the blossom this morning.

IMG_3395

Looks like yellow blossoms are on their way.

IMG_3405

And let's take one last look at the sage.

IMG_3410

No comments: