Saturday, July 21, 2007

AG3 Garden Center

On my drive home from Hartstene Island, I stopped at the lovely AG3 Garden Center near Allyn, Washington.

IMG_6693

IMG_6675

The cats were very friendly.

IMG_6670

IMG_6665

IMG_6676

IMG_6679

IMG_6680

Apparently Ciscoe likes Epimedium.

IMG_6681

IMG_6682

IMG_6683

Chuck recently taught me how to take closeups of flowers with the Canon Elph. You press the button that shows a closeup of a flower.

IMG_6685

pinkflower

IMG_6688

IMG_6689

I want some spruce trees. But these wouldn't fit in my car.

IMG_6692

3 comments:

chuck b. said...

Way to rock the close-up.

Did you buy anything?

Bob said...

As always great photos. I really enjoy them. I hope you don't mind but I just updated my blog and put you on my links list.

All the best to my fellow Seattleite, BOB

JvA said...

Bob -- Thanks for the link! I'm glad you like the photos. This summer has been magnificent.

Chuck -- Nope, I didn't get anything. I was about to leave for Toronto (pictures coming soon) and wasn't 100% sure my parents would water all my container plants sufficiently while I was gone. (Though they did -- probably better than I would have.)