Monday, April 2, 2007

Does Your Day Need Brightening?

Visit the Hel Looks wesbite. A couple of Finns take photos of weirdly dressed people on the streets of Helsinki, ask them about their clothes, and upload the pictures and quotes to the website. Finnish teens are very brave, creative, and cute. Here's what a 20-year-old girl recently said about her outfit:

"I made this dress today, because I didn't know what to wear at tonight's Fag You club! It is made out of an old dog's blanket."


Here's a picture of her later on at the club (she's in the top one).

Apparently Club Fag You's motto is "Nice boys don't wear cha cha heels!"

Now I want to be young and Finnish.

1 comment:

lisa said...

They all look like they're having so much fun...a lot of the outfits remind me of my time at Indiana University in 1981...*sigh* I want to be young too (not necessarily Finnish).