Thursday, September 6, 2007

First Thursday

Hi, I've been drinking, would you be so kind as to indulge me in looking at a bunch of photos I took on First Thursday tonight?

IMG_9231

IMG_9238

IMG_9239

IMG_9243

I once took a very similar photo:

IMG_9250

Stop here if you don't like pictures of random strangers.

IMG_9263

IMG_9267

IMG_9270

IMG_9271

IMG_9279

IMG_9284

IMG_9290

IMG_9296

IMG_9306

IMG_9322

IMG_9339

IMG_9345

IMG_9346

IMG_9362

IMG_9363

IMG_9364

IMG_9384

IMG_9386

IMG_9407

IMG_9410

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like we were tailing each other for at least part of the night...

Sweetie and I did the Pioneer Square area artwalk, watched a bit of Lord of the Rings on the outdoor screen, and had tremendously bad sushi at Imo on 1st Ave.

Then we shopped the local thrift stores and high fashion shops... lotsa fun.

Anonymous said...

sweet shots julie!

Anonymous said...

That was fun doing artwalk with you gals.

Anonymous said...

It looks like that one guy's bandage is all bloody. I wonder what happened to him?

chuck b. said...

Fantastic Four?

How did you take all those pictures without moving the camera? You must have been very stationery. Did I spell that write? Haw, haw!

Did you take a picture of Kate? What were you drinking? What kind of music were they playing? Did you buy anything? What shoes did you wear? Did your old man go with you?

I think your pictures should be in the Stranger. Or whatever.

JvA said...

Thanks, Chuck, for noticing how still I was while taking those photos, it was really hard!

I did not take a photo of Kate.

I forgot what kind of music they were playing. At one point, I asked my friend Barb what was playing, but she said she couldn't think of the name.

I did not buy anything.

I wore Dan Post cowboy boots, yee haw!

The old man stayed home. This was LADIES' NIGHT!

I drank again tonight, can you tell?>