Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Last Chance to Vote for This Blog

As you probably already know, I was recently nominated for Best Neighborhood Blog in a Metroblogging Seattle tournament.

Many of you voted for me (thank you!), and your votes--and everyone else's--were accidentally erased.

So I ask for your vote again, now that we're just about down to the last 24 hours for this round (and I actually have a chance of winning):

http://seattle.metblogs.com/archives/2008/02/blarch_badness_28.phtml

I know this contest is silly, but it's really gotten me excited about neighborhood blogging again. Over the last year, this blog has evolved from a personal/gardening blog into a blog that's really pretty focused on Beacon Hill and Georgetown.

And even though Beacon Hill and Georgetown already had some good political bloggers, I think what I'm doing here is worthwhile too. And I'd like to thank you again for supporting me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I just clicked and voted - hey, you're in the lead now!