Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Few Photos from Dig Nursery

The Northwest summer is so luscious that occasionally I am going to need to share with you photos of plants that happen not to have been planted in the South End.

Yesterday I went to a sedum planting class at Dig Nursery on Vashon Island. I only took a few photos because it was the middle of the day.

Actually, some of the starts here in Sedumville are destined for a home in the South End -- hopefully today, in my front yard.

IMG_4064

IMG_4062

Oh, forget it, these photos are terrible. Too much sun. Let's see what I came up with instead the home store at Dig.

Here's the Blu Dot rocker that I used to want. Maybe I still do; I don't know.

IMG_4068

IMG_4070

Nice lawn chair!

IMG_4072

IMG_4073

This water feature is incredible.

IMG_4075

I like this bird bath too.

IMG_4077

IMG_4079

See you later, Dig!

No comments: