In case any Offbeat Homes readers come to this blog after reading about it in Jennifer's super-nice post, I want to point you to some old posts you might be interested in. This blog is a badly tagged mish-mash of neighborhood items, photo essays about plants and drinks, and personal diatribes, and you might not otherwise find the good stuff.
(An aside to everyone else: I've been really busy with work lately and will continue to be busy through Christmas, so I haven't had much time/energy for fun stuff, like stalking local gardening celebrities or attending Hangar Cafe's grand opening party last night. I promise to return to my paparazzi party-crashing ways in January.)
Anyway, here's a list of some posts with lots of photos of offbeat homes and other cool spaces:
1. Dick and Jane's Spot in Ellensburg, Washington. A cool couple's crazy art yard.
2. Rich Art's Yard in Centralia, Washington. An even cooler dude's even crazier art yard.
3. Bridge Motel in Seattle, Washington. Some artists threw a party at a soon-to-be-demolished motel on the old interstate in Seattle.
4. The Brew House section of the old Rainier Cold Storage complex in Seattle, Washington. A beautiful turn-of-the-century brewery structure that will soon be renovated.
5. Little & Lewis's Garden Art Gallery on Bainbridge Island, Washington.
6. My artist friends' awesome house here in Seattle.
Thanks for visiting!